Attractive prizes up to SGD 1000 to be won in Video Compeition for Secondary
Schools students, organized by Singapore Polytechnic
* 1st Runner-up
* 2nd Runner-up
For both Lower and Upper Secondary categories. Winner’s School will get an
Acrylic with the position inscribed.
- Two Categories: Lower Secondary (Sec 1 and 2), and Upper
Secondary (Sec 3 to Sec 5)
- Prizes for both categories are the same.
- 2 to 4 current pupils from the same school to form a team. Maximum number of
entries per team: 2
- There is no limit to the no. of teams formed to represent a school.
- Register by Fri, 30 June 2008.
- Duration of video segment: 1 to 2 minutes.
- Format of video: .mp4, .wmv, .avi. QuickTime.
- Please submit the video clip in a CD-R or DVD-R, addressed to:
School of Digital Media and Infocomm Technology
500 Dover Road
Attn: Video Competition
- Submit video by: 18 July 2008 4:30 p.m..
- Judging Criteria: professional judging will be based on: i)
Relevance of Content (40%) ii) Impact (20%) iii) Creativity (20%) and iv)
Production Quality (20%).
- All participants who submit the video clip will be given a Certificate of
Participation. Teams who attend the workshop will be awarded the Certificate of
- The winner's school will be notified of the result.
- Prize-award ceremony will be held at SP on 13 Sep 2008.
For more info, visit http://video.dmit.sp.edu.sg/
Do help me to spread the words regarding to this competition.
Registration ends on Jun 30, Monday.